Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Phase 3

For my executive summary I stated that we want families to always be able to be with their injured loved ones in the military. Then to achieve the goal we get support in a couple different ways. First, we have volunteers around the countries that help us build houses and work in our offices. Also, people around the country will support us by donating money and non-perishable food to help out our company. Also, people will be able to donate their frequent flyer miles so the families can fly to the places around the world without paying for airfare. The government will support my company by giving my company grants that will give us more funds. 

For my social impact I have five social impacts. They are to reduce stress on families, gain countrywide recognition, gain worldwide recognition, change the worldwide mindset, and give a new idea of what war is like.   

No comments:

Post a Comment