Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Phase 6

I will reach my customers through social networking websites and my company’s own website. This will be the type of advertising I use and I think it will be pretty effective to reach my clientele. I will need a place of business that includes a secretary that will give people all of the information they need to get to military bases.They will get information from my headquarters and help the families out. I won’t need any equipment for my company.I will need managers that know how to do clerical work in the facilities to send information to the main headquarters.Then I will need headquarters workers that can get the supplies. I will want 50 members of my staff in my main headquarters.then I want six part time workers in each of my other buildings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment